Real estate and Gold have always been the top picks when you think of a safe investment option.
A lot of home-buyers have been contemplating about buying a house, while the pandemic has shifted the regular habits of people to ‘work from home’, making it the new normal. This shift has spiked interest among the general populous and reassured the value of owning a home, now more than ever.
Home-buyers now are also showing interest in buying a property because of the reduced stamp duty rates, relaxations in the interest rates on home loans and lucrative offers given by the builders.
NoBroker.com, a popular real estate platform, conducted a survey across Delhi- NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai and Hyderabad to understand the investors and buyers view on real estate in 2020. Around 82% respondents confirmed that they are looking forward to buy a property in 2021.
If you are still uncertain about buying a home, here’s a look at the plus side on owning a home in Pune –
• Returns on investment has always been more or less steady regardless of economic slowdowns, the pandemic, wars, etc
• With the introduction of SEZs, the rental and purchase demand for housing is sure to increase
• Automobile & IT Hub: An automobile and information technology hub, attracts huge confidence among resident and non-resident Indian investors.
With the splurge of IT hubs in the city, people look for homes are within close proximity to their offices
• An Educational Hub: Being known as the “Oxford of East”, Pune attracts a lot of young aspirants to the city which calls for rental demand. Safety – being the priority, residential homes built by Oxford keep this aspect at the highest always
• Employment Opportunities: With new companies setting up shop in Pune, employment opportunities are ever growing, attracting the work-class to the city, making it a lucrative market for the investors.
To learn about our residential properties in Pune, visit our on-going projects page